Total Customized Fitness takes an innovative approach to Corporate Wellness because we focus on employee engagement, which drives results and delivers direct cost savings. We're passionate about health, and we bring that energy to your culture by providing a full range of workplace wellness programs. Enhance your current wellness initiative, or build a program from scratch. The payback: healthier employees, and a measurable bottom-line impact. In fact, if you can change just three health risks/behaviors, you can save as much as $700 per employee per year.*
Our company has several employees with knee issues, so TCF focused on overall conditioning and exercises that support the knee structure. And, because we take a holistic approach to wellness, our trainer included meditative exercises and suggestions for eating more whole foods.
Levels of Engagement
We take the time to dig deep and get to know your business, your people and your wellness goals. We identify savings opportunities and offer a range of Corporate Wellness services that can be bundled to create a complete wellness program. Pick and choose among fitness training, coaching, wellness programming and more. We support you with nationally certified trainers, registered dietitians and experienced health consultants who are passionate about making positive change in your company.
- Corporate Consulting: You have a wellness program, but it's not working. TCF can reshape your program so you maximize existing services and engage your employees.
- Coaching: Individual and group coaching allows employees to focus on meeting health goals, while the company works toward better overall wellness and reducing health care costs.
- Fitness Training: Private and group fitness training means you can get one-on-one or small-group attention. We teach you how to train and take those skills wherever you go.
- Commit 2 Fit: Our customized nutrition and fitness coaching is adapted for companies. Read more here.
- Total Workplace Wellness: We combine any of these services to create a comprehensive wellness program focuses on employee engagement and addresses your company's goals.
Corporate Wellness: A Sustainable Solution.
Your company is facing significant increases in health care costs and premiums. Medical costs can consume half of corporate profit, or more. A comprehensive worksite wellness program is a sustainable, success-driven solution for containing costs and creating a healthier company culture.
You do have control. Costs are driven by behavior—what are you doing to change your culture? Eighty percent of healthcare costs are driven by eight key behaviors that can be changed with the help of a comprehensive wellness program. Read more.
TCF Delivers Long-Term Results
The average employee on our Workplace Wellness program loses 10 to 12 pounds and 8 to 10 inches during a 6-week period.
*2012 Aon Hewitt Health Care Survey